The Daily Bulletin
Walters State Community College is:
- An Educationally Purposeful Community, where students, faculty, administrators, and staff share academic goals and work together to strengthen teaching and learning.
- An Open Community, where freedom of expression is uncompromisingly protected and where civility is powerfully affirmed.
- A Just Community, where the sacredness of the person is honored and where diversity is aggressively pursued.
- A Disciplined Community, where individuals accept their obligations to the group and where well-defined governance procedures guide behavior for the common good.
- A Caring Community, where the wellbeing of each member is sensitively supported and where service to others is encouraged.
- A Celebrative Community, where the heritage of the institution is remembered and where rituals affirming both tradition and change are widely shared.
- A Grateful Community, where we are thankful for all of our generous benefactors and supporters.