Next Reopening Phase Begins
May 27, 2020
On June 1, Walters State will begin the next phase of the college’s re-opening plan with student services offices opening at all campuses by appointment only. Services that will be available by appointment at the Morristown Campus include the following:
Services that will be available by appointment at the Morristown Campus include the following:
- Admissions 423.585.2685 email@example.com
- Cashier's Office 423.585.2616 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Aid 423.585.6811 email@example.com
- Student Records 423.585.2693 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Success Advising Center 423.318.2337 email@example.com
- Counseling 423.585.6800 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutoring 423.585.6920 email@example.com
- Veteran Services 423.585.6896 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disability Services 423.585.6860 email@example.com
- Dual Enrollment 423.585.2687 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Workforce Training 423.585.2675
- General Information 423.585.2600
To make an appointment for student services at one of Walters State’s other campus sites, call or email the campus directly:
Individuals who make an appointment to visit a campus will be required to complete a coronavirus screening and wear a mask while on campus. Social distancing of at least six feet apart and no more than 10 individuals per room will be maintained.
All of the college’s services remain available online, as they have been since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic.
For the safety and health of its students, employees and the community, Walters State has implemented a phased-in approach to reopening its campuses. The first phase included the return of employees to each of its campuses on May 11. To maintain social distancing and limit the number of individuals on campus, employees are working staggered schedules. The second phase for re-opening includes student services offices opening on June 1 by appointment only. The college has established a re-opening task force that is planning for the next phases of the reopening process.
Registration is under way for the June and July summer semester sessions as well as for fall semester. Classes will be offered in a variety of formats to accommodate student needs.