Articulation Agreements

In order for articulation to be completed, all courses must be finished, and students must graduate from WSCC. An Intent to Articulate form must be signed and submitted to the Office of Student Success Advising Center.

Walters State's latest articulation agreements and other materials about transfer are available in the Student Success Advising Center.

Tennessee Tech University Transfer Agreement

University of Tennessee Knoxville Transfer Guide




Need Help?

Senators Central is here to assist with all your college needs.